I have ordered your product and have a couple of questions.
1. Can vension (deer meat) be used as one of the proteins? It is very lean meat.
2. There are no size allotments on the vegetables. How much should be eaten?
3. What is mixing vegetables? I think it is eating tomatoes with asparagus. Is that correct?
Thank you for your anticipated answers. Kathy
Hi!
Even though Dr. Simeon's original protocol does not say deer meat, I would think that would be ok. There is a chart in the booklet that states how many calories are in each allowed vegetable, you just want to make sure you stay around 500 calories for the day. All the vegetables are very low in calories, so you really don't have to worry to much about over doing it on the vegetables. It is mainly the fruit and protein you need to be really strict with. Yes mixing vegetables would be like mixing tomatoes and asparagus in the same meal.
Thanks for your questions and good luck!
www.simplyhcg.com

Thanks for sharing helpful material about HCG..
ReplyDeletehcg for sale
hcg diet